Friday, November 19, 2010

Ninth Lab/Blog 17: Reflection on Blogging

1. How blogging has helped you improve your writing
Blogging has allowed me to be more aware, having my work for everyone to see becomes more of a pressure to do my best. It also allows me to view my work consistently to improve or correct anything i don't like.

2. What you could have done more or differently?
Everything, I haven't been in school in so long i had forgotten how to structure an essay properly, but this becomes a journey or new beginning to learning. I  had forgotten how to look for the main point and the authors thesis while i was reading, it wasn't as bad, but I happen to think that was the least of my problems, when it came to structuring an essay it was more when i needed to come up with idea to write that essay. Now i know i stick my opinion with things i have read, watched or experienced.  

1 comment:

Doctor X said...

Blog Series Evaluation 5: an okay set of blogs that is missing an entry while another is unfinished.